In the “Other Europe” retail zone based in Paris (15 boutiques within 9 countries), you will be part of the Client Marketing team and will be supporting the event organization and day to day activity of the department, in support of our 15 boutiques Marketing action plans.
• Assisting the Marketing manager with a high number of events, ranging from in-boutique events organization to fashion shows program planning for clients, across the different countries
• Assist in the overall roll out of the events on an operational basis
• Maintaining records of all bookings e.g. venue and catering and keeping a presentation updated for each event organized
• Ensuring all items for events arrive on time & Help develop event tools (order books, client lists, invitations printing, etc.)
• Attending meetings with boutique managers to act as a second point of contact for event organization
• Ad-hoc duties at events including, but not limited to, guest list management, welcoming CHANEL clients at the event venue, showing guests to tables
• Arranging the accommodation, transportation, and dining options for clients coming to fashion shows
• Follow up of each event, measuring results, attendance, etc.
• Competition analysis & region best practices identification
• Participate in the everyday life of the Fashion team
• Business School or Masters in Marketing
• Previous experience in events or in luxury hotel management
• Good analytical and organizational skills are a must
• Fluency in French and English