We move more goods to more people worldwide than you can imagine! All of this while protecting the Environment and being one of the most sustainable organizations on the planet!
For our European team we are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) OR a Working Student (m/f/d) to support the European Talent Acquisition team with day-to-day administrative tasks and sourcing activities.
Contract duration: 6 Months
If you’re ready to kickstart your career in Human Resources and build real-world experience with recruiting, talent Acquisition partnership and the coordination with different internal departments, this is the internship / working student opportunity for you.
Your key tasks:
- Post new positions on websites and job boards
- Support with active sourcing
- Assist with screening resumes and applications
- Send offer and regret letters
- Coordinate & schedule interviews
- Assist with the internal approval processes and German workers council
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
- Track progress, priorities, and deadlines of various projects
- Tertiary degree in progress
- Some experience in an office environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fluent German and English language skills (Spanish advantageous)
- Develop experience working on a wide variety of Talent Acquisition projects
- Work in an international team
- Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Work side-by-side with a highly experienced Talent Acquistion partners
- Above market compensation (even for “Pflicht-Praktikum”)
Interested? Apply online today! We are open to either an internship or a working student arrangement! Feel free to tell us what would suit you best!