About Alpha Financial Markets Consulting
Alpha Financial Markets Consulting (Alpha) is the leading global consultancy to the asset and wealth management industry with over 550 full time consultants. We are a specialist management consulting firm that offers the world’s top asset and wealth managers a competitive edge through our unrivalled expertise and industry insight.
Alpha FMC is headquartered in the United Kingdom, with offices in all major global financial centers across the US, Canada, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Switzerland, and Asia.
Alpha has enjoyed substantial growth in the last years, driven principally by strong market demand for our established product offering, which combines industry-leading consulting expertise, high performing professionals with detailed proprietary benchmarking data.
The Alpha Luxembourg team tripled its size in three years and continues to grow at a fast pace. As for all Alpha Offices, Luxembourg staff is made of high performers experienced consultants and major industry players.
At Alpha, we pride ourselves on working hard, delivering client projects of the highest quality, and working together to achieve our objectives. At the heart of everything we do are OUR PEOPLE. We have a fantastic social environment – including summer company trips, evenings out, Mentor / Mentee events, and peer-group activities. Furthermore, we thrive on creating an environment that values Work-Life Balance, Diversity & Inclusion, and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Your Role at Alpha
We are looking for candidates who are bright, hard-working, and eager to make a difference in a sociable and fast-paced consultancy firm. At Alpha you will have the opportunity to assist, learn from, challenge, and be challenged by industry leaders.
Our teams share a passion for helping our clients transform their business models, create competitive advantages, and disrupt the industry.
Your daily activities will include playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement, ranging from participating to client meetings, understanding, and analyzing business requirements, and engaging your clients and colleagues in creative problem solving. You will be part of a dynamic team that encourages you to develop your skillset and encourages you to have a real impact on the local business.
The key client projects that you will be involved in as part of an intern in Alpha Luxembourg team include:
- Strategy – helping senior executive clients with their most important challenges typically related to their operating models. You will be part of a team discovering and assessing the current state to design the future state model and the roadmap leading to it.
- Implementation – leading or supporting our clients with executing various projects including process improvements, new products launch, system implementation, fund migration and regulatory change.
- Benchmarking – being part of the Alpha team delivering benchmarking services to our asset management clients. As we have a dedicated team in London your involvement would be mainly client stakeholder management
Additionally, you will be involved in several Alpha internal activities such as:
- Business management – leading or supporting the smooth operations of Alpha Luxembourg in various areas such as recruitment, marketing, CSR, social events, knowledge management and others.
- Business development – leading or supporting the creation of service proposals for clients or general sales materials. Participating to prospective meetings and identifying client needs
We look for candidates who are driven and eager to make an impact, you should have:
- University degree with an outstanding academic record, preferably in Finance, Economics, IT, or Engineering
- Exceptional business analysis, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Proactive mindset, endless curiosity, and the passion to always go the extra mile
- Fluent in English, any other languages will be considered as an asset
- Valid EU working permit
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected] or directly on JobTeaser .
We look forward to receiving your application.
Alpha FMC is an equal opportunity employer and all applications will be treated confidentially.