We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- You will be surrounded by a team of experts in their fields, who will help you learn all aspects of operations, being able to understand our supply chain, analyse data and solve issues.
- You will work cross-team, mainly between Operations and Customer Service, and ensure a smooth delivery for our customer in Belgium and Netherlands.
- You will be able to proactively identify orders that are not being processed as expected, and quickly find a solution to put them back on the right track.
- You will help the Operations team building and optimizing ops processes to increase delivery accuracy in every part of our supply chain.
This is what you'll bring us:
- Currently, you are studying economics, business, engineering, or any related university program with good results
- You speak Dutch fluently and English with good writing skills. Additional knowledge in French is considered as a plus.
- At best, you gained first practical working experience, have a demonstrable affinity with start-ups and are fascinated by fast growing business models
- You are good at analysing and solving problems, and you learn quickly
- You are empathetic, meticulous, and willing to push the 'extra-mile' to put a smile on our customers' face
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.