We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will analyze and challenge incoming requests from other teams to identify the true business needs.
- You will collaborate with the business teams to develop and implement the most effective solution (e.g. workshop facilitation, process or data analysis, dashboards).
- You will proactively raise attention for optimization potentials across Emma and will research about best management practices.
- You are supporting your colleagues with analyses and projects and also having ownership of own projects.
Who we're looking for:
- You have an independent and structured way of working.
- You are studying Business Administration (Finance, Business Intelligence), Business Informatics, or a related field.
- You are a data-driven person, able to analyze data, and derive relevant insights (you have the chance to learn SQL, Tableau, etc.).
- You are fascinated by quickly scalable business models and a continuously changing work environment.
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.