We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing start-ups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do
- From day one you will have the responsibility for our most important sales channel - our website
- You will optimize the user experience to maximize our conversion rates along the website funnels developed and improved by you.
- In order to develop these improvements, you have a basic understanding of how a website has to be structured and how the website customer journey ideally has to look like
- You will analyze best practices through competitive and other research to create the best in class user experience
- You derive measures from the data analysis of the user behaviour of our website visitors and identify, test, and develop hypotheses
- You coordinate the implementation of the improvements you have developed with internal and external stakeholders (software development, creative, copywriter, ...) and independently implement certain measures you have taken. To do this, you will design testing strategies and prioritize accordingly
- You will work closely with the creative, brand management and performance marketing team and get guidance from our in-house experts
This is what you'll bring to us
- You have successfully completed your studies (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant course with strong results
- You learn quickly. Ideally, you have prior knowledge of the customer journey and website setup
- You have a structured, detailed and independent way of working and understand how to test efficiently and quickly. Trial and error are not new to you.
- You are analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers
- You are ready to acquire extensive know-how in HTML and CSS
- You are enthusiastic about start-ups, prior start-up experience is a plus but not a must
- You have the internal drive to make a difference and like to go the extra mile
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.