We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- You will make sure that every aspect of the customer service, customer experience, and customer analytics are tackled following our team's strategy.
- You will be responsible for the reporting and monitoring of Germany's Customer service, also ensuring a smooth communication between Emma and our German Contact Centre.
- You will be responsible for the reporting and project management in Germany of our customer analytics team, sharing knowledge and defining new projects based on feedback.
- Together with the team, you will work on improving the customer experience on our different channels.
- You will make independent decisions that are within your field of work
This is what you'll bring us:
- Ideally, you are fluent in English and Germa
- You have a bachelor's degree in a relevant subject. Previous experience in Customer Service will be a plus.
- You are empathetic, meticulous, and willing to push the 'extra-mile' to put a smile on our customers' face
- You like to take responsibility and can work independently
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.