We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- Support the marketing team in expanding our Emma e-commerce shop in one of our DACH markets
- You will be in charge of our affiliate marketing strategy as well as establishing new strategic partnerships that can bring incremental traffic and revenue
- You will support in improving our offline marketing strategy
- You will create ad-hoc analyses and reports through which you will identify growth opportunities
Who we're looking for:
- You have successfully completed your studies at a college or university (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant course with strong results (or are still studying)
- At best, you have experience in strategy, business development, sales or marketing (B2C / B2B)
- You are analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers, you are also communicative and have a self-confident appearance
- You have an independent, self-reliant and structured way of working and think process-oriented
- You have good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- You have very good German and English skills and are a communicative team player
- You are a start-up affine, experience in a start-up is a plus
- You have the drive to want to make a difference and give always 100%
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.