We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You lead and implement the onboarding process of new retailers across all stakeholders
- You identify, analyze, standardize and improve our current processes and drive automation
- You will work hand-in-hand and drive projects with colleagues from our customer service, key account management, trade marketing, finance, production and logistics departments and IT
- Test, refine & roll out new industry shaping processes, systems and standards in DACH retail operations by working hand-in-hand with operational excellence
What we are looking for:
- You have studied management, business administration or a related field and have practical experience in operations, project management or process optimization
- Strong hands-on mentality, pragmatism and ability to drive new projects
- You are impact driven and love to question the status quo
- Fluent German and English skills; French, Spanish or Portuguese language skills are a plus
- You are attracted by new challenges and have fun in looking for creative and out of the box solutions after a root cause analysis to take ownership
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.