We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be part of the CRM team and responsible for our email marketing campaigns
- You are responsible to manage our CRM and email marketing tools and use them to their full potential
- You coordinate and work closely with our creative and country teams to launch best-performing email marketing campaigns
- You analyze the impact of our email marketing activities and derive actions and recommendations from data
- You work closely together with our CRM team to identify new opportunities for further growth
Who we are looking for:
- You have finished or are currently pursuing a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or have an equivalent form of education
- You are reliable, ambitious and have good analytical skills and affinity for numbers
- Proactive and initiative mindset, with a knowledge-hungry core
- You have good knowledge with the Office package (especially Excel)
- You are enthusiastic about marketing, your strengths include communication, team spirit and a sense of responsibility
What we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.