We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be part of the CRM team and be responsible for owning the strategic and operational management of one or more CRM marketing channels for all our markets.
- You will generate insights by developing a deep understanding of our CRM marketing channels, customers and key markets, thus help us understand the customer journey and improve our marketing efficiency
- You develop and pursue own ideas for extending the CRM marketing activities across our markets and channels
- You run and evaluate A/B-tests to constantly improve our marketing performance
- You analyze the impact of our marketing activities and derive actions and recommendations from data
- You work closely together with the marketing and country teams to successfully implement new strategies and identify opportunities for further growth
Who we are looking for:
- You have a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or have an equivalent form of education
- You show initiative, are reliable, ambitious and have strong analytical skills
- You are hypothesis-driven; you are able to articulate logical hypothesis in the absence of data
- You have good knowledge with the Office package and ideally you already have gained some experience within Marketing or CRM
- You are an autonomous team player while being goal-oriented, structured, pragmatic, and hands-on
- You are friendly, open and highly motivated to familiarize yourself with a complex subject area and are willing to contribute your multi-tasking talent
What we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.