We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- Support the development of a global PR and communication strategy and tactics to grow corporate, product, and consumer PR and communication activities
- Identify, shape and execute growth opportunities and (industry) trends to push forward our corporate, consumer, and product PR activities, with special focus on retail communication and employer branding
- Act as an internal communication expert, supporting our 25+ country teams in developing localized PR and communication strategies and tactics that help drive brand awareness, build our reputation and achieve overall business objectives
- Support 25+ countries in securing high-level placements in top tier print, online and TV media
- Interact with the global teams as well as the country teams on a daily basis and support marketing and PR managers in managing local agencies as well as freelancers around the globe
- Create content (press releases, articles, infographics, videos, pictures) to use as communication materials for different communication channels, esp. press communication and LinkedIn
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of PR and communications activities to optimize the performance
Who we're looking for:
- You are studying or recently finished your studies in journalism, PR or any comparable field and have ideally gathered some first practical working experience in the field of PR & Communications
- You speak English fluently, additional languages are a plus
- You have outstanding communication skills and know how to explain complex topics in an easy and understandable way
- You are proficient in the use of the MS Office package
- You have strong stakeholder management skills
- You have a sense for what would make a good story and you are great at pitching ideas even without doing extensive research beforehand
- You stay calm in stressful situations and know how to prioritize
- You think outside the box and are solution oriented
- You make rational decisions by analyzing and monitoring data turning insights in to actionable tactics
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.