We are Emma - The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now one of Europe's fastest-growing startups, and the world's leading D2C sleep brand. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
Our mattresses are available in 21 countries, recommended by many consumer associations in Europe and have been elected Product of The Year 2019 in France. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We are currently scaling up and to help us growing, we need you !
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Within the Operation team, you will be in charge of leading the fleet of trucks on the French territory. With over 500,000 shipments per year, in multi pick up location, you will need to improve our actual delivery services and develop new ones, to reach higher delivery standards.
500,000 shipments equal more than 2 000 trucks on the road per year! You are going to have fun
The delivery is the last actor of our supply chain and the only one in direct contact with the customer. You will need to make sure that all our customers are happy with the delivery. It means, to be delivered on time, in full, with extra services!
Your mission, if you accept it
- You will join the team of Ghita and Maxime, to work on synergies with the other Last Miles managers in all other countries
- You will need to be closely align with our Warehouses' Manager, to make sure that your trucks are fully loaded on time
- You will monitor our KPIs to make sure that the goods are delivered properly, and the customer satisfied
- You will be the owner of the onboarding of new carrier
- You will be offering new delivery services to our customer (Premium, Calendar; Pick up location...)
- You will push our partners to Emma's speed
- You will be on a contact daily with key stakeholders of the last miles industry in France
In your tool box :
- You are graduated or soon will be of a Bachelor or Master, in the Operation, Supply Chain, Management
- You ideally already have an experience in management, consulting, or even start up
- You are at ease with data, excel and the office tools
- You are motivated and not afraid to get things done
- You can communicate in both English and French
- You like to give your opinion
- You want to be challenged and to challenge others
- You like to be on the shopfloor
- You are open-minded and curious
What Emma can Bring you
- Part of the wonderful French team operating on both Frankfurt and Lisbon offices
- A full autonomy from day one, we will always be there to give you advice when needed
- The opportunity to collaborate with multinational teams
- The possibility to build up your network with experts, key accounts partners and stakeholders all over Europe
- A friendly environment in our Frankfurt office. Your dog can join as well !
- All the tools you need to build up your project and to reach your targets
- Always something to do, to learn. We swap team often to share best practices
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
You can apply via our application portal by clicking on the button below and join our great team! In order to get to know each other better and as soon as possible, please send us your complete application in English with the desired position (CV, notes).
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Antoine, Maxime, Rémi, Olivier and Amélie at: [email protected] ; we will be happy to help you !