We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for deliveries in Mexico, as well as coordinating with areas such as Warehousing and Customer Service to provide an exceptional experience to our customers.
- You will be responsible for developing new partnerships with Last Mile for the Mexican market.
- You will devise an appropriate action plan and work with suppliers, while monitoring quality and performance, to achieve continuous improvement in customer deliveries.
- You will work with the country manager to grow the delivery network required for business growth.
What you'll bring
- You have finished a graduation degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Production, or a related field
- You have ideally had previous working experience with operations and/or supply chain and/or Last Mile in Mexico
- You are fluent in Spanish and English
- You have a positive mindset to overcome problems and to find out-of-the-box solutions
- You enjoy team work and take ownership for your tasks
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
- You have a strong understanding of supply chain and production
- You are analytically strong and have a strong appetite for making evidence-based, rational decisions
- You consider multiple aspects when making business-relevant, pragmatic decisions
- You are fascinated by fast scalable business models
What we offer
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.