We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will find business/growth opportunities by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials
- You will create creative solutions to educate the market on the importance of Sleep and how technology can improve it
- You will create a whole strategy to make the SleepTech market go from Early-stage to Global
- You will take care of launching new innovative products (high-tech, low-tech or app) being owner from the 'ideation' stage to the 'launch' stage
- You will continuously optimize the performance of the sales of your products and develop new initiatives to help fuel growth
- You will decide on which business opportunities to prioritize and lead them creating a significant impact across the company
- You will supervise and streamline both back-end set-up (supplier relationship, supply chain set-up, sales channels set-up, etc) and consumer (product communication, marketing strategy, customer feedback, etc)
- You will define the Go-to-market strategy for your product(s) and ensure a perfect Product/Market Fit
- You will ensure the success of your product(s) while keeping all teams involved and committed to that success
You are a fit if...
- You have an Entrepreneur mindset with a strong business sense
- You have studied Business / Engineering / Marketing / Economics or any related university program
- Experience in Business Development, E-commerce, Marketing, Apps (Startup exposure is a plus)
- Very good English communication skills
- You have strong project management skills and you know how to handle many stakeholders
- You are impact-driven and embody Pareto's Principle (80-20)
- You have strong analytical and strategic skills and learn quickly
- You like to take on responsibility and can work independently
- You have drive, ambition and a genuine interest in how to grow business
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- To grow in a non-hierarchical company where you don't have a boss but a Team Leader to guide you
- To evolve in a multicultural team, with people coming from all around the world
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.