We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will take over the ownership the full recruitment cycle as well as all topics related to Recruiting, HR, and People Management
- You will be part of our Mexican team as one of the first joiners in our brand new Mexico City Office
- You will source, screen, network, interview, and recommend prospective candidates for employment
- You will organize and prioritize activities related to the People and Organization Team
- You will be a key player on building a top-class team for Emma Mexico by recognizing the talents and traits of candidates
- Work closely with the Country managers of the LaTam Region to prioritize hiring needs and build recruiting processes aligned with the global teams
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like People-Ops, Compensation, Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience.
What you'll bring to us
- You have successfully finished your studies in Psychology, Marketing, Business Administration.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English.
- You have 2+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You are an excellent communicator (verbal and written) as you will be interacting with cross functional teams
- Experience in hiring a wide variety of roles across Digital Marketing, Operations, Logistics, as well as a broad scope of role seniority
- Ability to build proactively a candidate funnel, by a whole array of talent acquisition strategies
- Have a growth mindset and highly flexible in a volatile and ever complex environment
- Interest in working in an international environment
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.