We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Are you interested in tech, innovation, and think you might have ideas on how to turn a great night into an even greater day? Well, then we are here for you! We are one of Europe's fastest growing startups, the world's leading D2C sleep brand and on a mission to help more people unlock the power of a great night's sleep. We offer you the chance to work on your sleep product idea within Emma Sleep Innovation Accelerator!
Who can apply?
- Anyone interested in joining an agile, fast-growing tech startup, including university students, recent graduates or people with relative experience in any field including engineering, science, design or business. This is your chance to grow while working on your own idea. Are you ready to improve how millions of people sleep? Then apply now.
What is in it for you?
- Translating ideas into products is easier said than done. On top of coming up with a brilliant idea, you need investment, great teammates, strategic guidance and finally an access to your future customers. Good news is that, if you truly believe in your idea and have the drive to realize it, we can take care of the rest!
- This is also an opportunity to work side by side with seasoned professionals at Emma to gain the necessary experience. While taking an idea all the way to a physical product, you will face many challenges and learn from mistakes! We believe that is what matters most!
How does it work?
- You can apply individually or as a team. In addition to great ideas and entrepreneurial spirit, we are looking for individuals with a special talent or knowledge in a certain area relevant for product development. Even if you apply individually, through our program, you'll have the chance to meet exceptional teammates from various fields that complement your background, pitch your idea as a team, and if selected, work on it together.
Your journey in a nutshell:
- Submit applications until 15th of September
- Personal interviews after we receive your applications
- Workshop & networking event to meet your cohort and form your multidisciplinary team
- Pitch event: share and discuss your product idea with a business plan in mind
- And launch the project!
- Once you join us, you'll be supported at every step by dedicated advisors, in-demand trainings and master classes by our strong entrepreneurial people, who'll help you turn your innovative idea into a real-life product. You will, of course, receive a funding for the project and a monthly salary for each member of the team!
- We will have set milestones to help you stay on the track. Every 3 months Emma Innovation Board will meet and discuss your progress and the next steps.
- In the end of the 6 months program, we expect you to have a prototype or a minimum viable product. From there on, you will become a permanent team at Emma, and we will all help you in getting the product to customers. We know this sounds challenging, but we are confident that it can be done!
How to apply?
- You are free to submit your application in whichever format you deem is the best to showcase your fit (it can even be a short video) until September 15th. Please make sure to include:
- A short description of your idea (max. 150 words)
- What are your best skills and areas you a re passionate about? (max. 150 words)
- An interesting project you have done before (e.g., student project, own business, etc.)
- Something surprising or interesting that you think we should know about you.
Do you have questions? Email-us: [email protected]
We cannot wait to meet you!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.