We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you will do:
- You manage projects aimed at driving reverse logistic implementation and optimizing key aspects of it such as refurbishment, recycling rates, returns lead time and associated cost
- You will be responsible for our returns processes and you will be the Single point of contact for our return warehouse
- You initiate, support and eventually lead negotiations with our external partners, mainly refurbishers, suppliers and carriers
- You generate profit out of a traditional sunk cost area
- You establish and improve processes with the relevant internal and external partners to guarantee smooth operational processes in daily business
- You work in a dynamic and international environment, so you are hands-on and quick on your feet
Who we are looking for:
- University Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain/Logistics/Engineering or a related subject or have relevant working experience in this area
- You have strong communication skills
- You have experience/knowledges in logistic or reverse logistic field
- You have a quick grasp and an analytical approach to tasks and problems
- You are conceptually strong and have a can do-mentality
- You have an independent and structured way of working
- You know how to visualize concepts and ideas
- You are a communicative team player and have very good English skills (German skills highly appreciated)
- You are very good with excel & process chart design
- E-commerce experience is a plus
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.