We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- You will be the direct point of contact between Emma and our Contact Center, ensuring smooth daily operations. You will also ensure the performance monitoring and reporting of the Contact Center.
- You will be responsible for the training and knowledge management on both sides, keeping every up to date but also improving our communication processes
- You will be the top-level escalation manager, ensuring every escalation reported are solved on times and communicated back to our agents. Over time, you will make sure the knowledge level of every stakeholder increases by organizing ad-hoc trainings and workshops.
- You will continuously work on improving the agents' processes by leading projects cross-teams
- You will make independent decisions that are within your field of work
This is what you'll bring us:
- Ideally, you are fluent in English and Dutch. French speaking and previous experience in Customer Service Management are big plus.
- You are empathetic, meticulous, and willing to push the 'extra-mile' to put a smile on our customers' face
- You like to take responsibility and can work independently
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.