We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will be THE growth driver behind and owner of a product category in the German market
- For that, you will define and execute the right growth strategy by crafting and correctly positioning the right product portfolio in the right channels at the right price
- You will be initiating, conceptualizing, implementing, and monitoring projects to drive up all relevant KPIs along the customer journey together with the German market team
- You will be looking for opportunities for growth of your category outside of the status quo and building new scalable business cases based on your ideas. These can include exploring new marketing and sales channels, new communication aspects as well as launching new products
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You have demonstrated that you are a self-starter and resourceful in reaching ambitious targets
- You are analytically strong and can draw meaningful insights when looking at data
- You are hypothesis-driven; you are able to articulate logical hypothesis in the absence of data
- You are a creative thinker, who can come up with simple, effective out-of-the box ideas
- You have good MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You have very good English skills and are a communicative team player
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject
- Experience in strategy, business development or sales are a plus
- Experience in a start-up is a plus
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.