We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will work closely (and sometimes even manage) with our 3PL warehouses
- You will create & maintain KPI's, dashboard, monitor our performance and animate all stakeholder to improve the future results
- You will help to manage our DACH orders from different shipping location so "backlog" won't become "overdue"
- You will give visibility to our Customer Satisfaction Team on the future problem we may have to proactively inform our customer so our NPS can keep growing
- You will monitor at our logistic flow (forecast, production, inbound delivery & outbound delivery) to avoid any bottleneck in our network
- All Emmies from teams such as production, procurement, CS or logistic will be treated as "customer". You will work with them to support, decide or implement strategical decisions
- You will push our partners to Emma's speed
- You will come up with crazy out-of-the-box ideas and implement the most impactful ones
- You will participate in some Emma project which aren't necessary yet defined
Who we're looking for:
- You are graduated in whatever you enjoyed. The topic isn't important, the intention is
- You ideally have a first experience in e-commerce or start up
- You are at ease with data, excellent with excel
- You are motivated and not afraid to get things done
- You can communicate in English (German is a big plus)
- You like to give your opinion, learn, fail, succeed, and share all of this with your team
- You enjoy life and people seek working with you
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.