We are Emma - The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now one of Europe's fastest-growing startups, and the world's leading D2C sleep brand. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
Our mattresses are available in 21 countries, recommended by many consumer associations in Europe and have been elected Product of The Year 2019 in France. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We are currently scaling up and to help us growing, we need you !
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Your mission if you accept it :
- Define and deploy the overall affiliate marketing strategy and ensure its local implementation in all territories in a methodical manner, in coordination with the Affiliate Manager.
- Develop a thorough understanding of affiliate marketing concepts and metrics (how to set up a campaign, which tools/metrics to track performance, which strategic partners to reach out to)
- Build relationships with agencies, partners, platforms
- Ensure a regular audit of the latest trends and best practices in Affiliate Marketing to ensure stable growth of the channel
- Produce reporting documents to share key learnings with internal teams (local and global).
- Define and track KPIs for affiliate marketing to analyse local implementation of best practices and improve the global strategy.
In your tool box :
- Bachelor or Master's degree with a marketing and/or digital specialization
- You ideally have a first experience in E-commerce and you recognize yourself in the following qualities:
- Curious and dynamic, you have a sense of teamwork and your interpersonal skills allow you to convince your partners.
- You are pragmatic, organized and rigorous in the management of your tasks with a strong capacity of analysis and an affinity for figures.
- You like business, you are a true entrepreneur and are ready to work independently with big responsibilities
- You are agile: change stimulates you, you like to be autonomous and seek to constantly improve your tools
- You have good knowledge of the Office package and in particular of Excel
- Experience in affiliate marketing is a plus
- You speak French and English fluently
What Emma can bring you :
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- A friendly environment in our Frankfurt office. Your dog can join as well !
- All the tools you need to build up your project and to reach your targets
- Always something to do, to learn. We swap team often to share best practices
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team. Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19 : Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
You can apply via our application portal by clicking on the button below and join our great team! In order to get to know each other better and as soon as possible, please send us your complete application in English with the desired position (CV, notes).
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Antoine, Maxime, Rémi, Olivier and Amélie at: [email protected] ; we will be happy to help you !