We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- As a Product Development Intern, you drive the product development of core products such as mattresses, bed systems, pillows, and new sleep technologies.
- You will work closely together with our international teams like Marketing, Operations and country teams.
- You interact with partners from all around the world to build the products of the future.
- You apply a customer centric and agile approach in your projects.
- You make sure to meet the deadline while keeping the costs on track.
Who we're looking for:
- Passion about driving the future of sleep
- Currently, you are studying business administration, product design or any product development-related university program
- You can start as soon as possible
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly
- You like to take on responsibility and you are able to work independently
- At best, you gained first practical working experience in a start-up environment
- You are a fluent English speaker - experiences in German are an advantage but not essential
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.