We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Your job at Emma
- Entrepreneurial: You will be leading the launch of new products from end-to-end with a " test and learn" mindset.
- Inspiring: You will be leading cross-functional teams such as Product Development/ Operations/ Procurement/ Consumer Insights/ Performance Marketing to reach the goals you have set.
- Strategic: You will be analyzing and developing the growth strategy ( Pricing/ Discounts/ Communication/ Channels) for different products in one of our biggest markets.
- Creative: Seeking to improve our content ( video/ pictures/ messaging ) and our product design in collaboration with other teams.
- Consumer-centric: Constantly looking for key opportunities by analyzing our existing product offering and finding unserved customer needs.
- Hands-on: Take on tasks in day-to-day operations, help shape processes and optimize them.
Who we're looking for
- You are driven by ambitious goals and the opportunity to generate impact in people's lives and the company results.
- You have demonstrated that you are a self-starter and resourceful in reaching targets.
- You are analytically strong and can draw meaningful insights when looking at data.
- You are not afraid of moving fast, taking bold decisions, and setting the direction for a team.
- You are hypothesis-driven; you are able to articulate logical hypothesis in the absence of data.
- You have very good English skills and are a communicative team player.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant subject.
- Experience in strategy, product management, business development or sales are a plus.
- Experience in a start-up is a plus.
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial culture that will empower and support you from day one -you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- The opportunity to accelerate your career and grow together.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects as part of a dedicated, international team.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.