We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team on different recruiting initiatives - Employee Referral Program, Employer Branding, Onboarding, etc. especially to attract engineers and developers
- You will participate in the early stages of the recruiting process - sourcing, screening, and interview scheduling
- You will support in managing our Applicant Tracking System and Internal Referral pipeline
Who we're looking for
- You are currently studying or completing a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or similar fields
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are knowledgeable in MS Office
- You are passionate about people and culture
- You have a strong sense of ownership and initiative
- You have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and result-orientation
- You are interested in talent topics as well as technology and innovation
What we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Exciting global training and activities
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.