We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- You are responsible for expanding our Emma e-commerce shop in Scandinavia.
- You develop and optimize marketing activities independently.
- Together with the team you will develop and execute marketing and sales strategies
- Deepen your understanding of marketing channels, customers, markets, and other stakeholders to improve marketing efficiency in Scandinavia.
- You analyze marketing and sales data and carry out in-depth market and competition analyzes.
- Think outside of the box, showing creativity to test & scale ideas quickly to source further growth.
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You have successfully graduated from a business administration/media management or any other related program.
- 1-2 years of work experience within business development or marketing is preferred but not necessary.
- You speak fluent English. Swedish, Danish or Norwegian is preferred but not essential.
- At best, you gained first practical working experience in a start-up environment and are fascinated by fast scalable business models.
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly.
- You have a can-do attitude, and you are a passionate all-rounder.
- You like to take on responsibility and are able to work independently.
- You are a problem solver and enjoy finding new ways of improving efficiency
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.