We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You are responsible for expanding our Emma e-commerce shop in the Norwegian market.
- You optimize our website and develop new marketing activities independently.
- Together with the team you will develop and execute marketing and sales strategies .
- Deepen your understanding of marketing channels, customers, markets, and other stakeholders to improve marketing efficiency in Norway.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting to identify growth potential, optimization, and risk.
- You analyze marketing and sales data and carry out in-depth market and competition analyzes.
- Think outside of the box, showing creativity to test & scale ideas quickly to source further growth.
Who we're looking for
- You speak fluent English as well as preferably Norwegian
- You have successfully completed your studies bachelor (or masters) in a relevant course with strong achievements.
- You have some experience in business development, sales, or marketing preferably within a start/scale-up environment.
- You have an independent, responsible, and structured way of working and think in a process-oriented manner.
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly.
- You are fascinated by fast scalable business models.
- You have a can-do attitude, and you are a passionate all-rounder.
- You are communicative, open and enjoy working in a team.
- You are curious and hungry to learn. You are relentless in pursuit of growth.
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.