The service delivery executive will manage and provide administration support for verification sales and support the team in achieving business goals and successful delivery to customers. Responsibilities include (but are not be restricted to):
- Processing incoming verifications and passing them onto institutions
- Dealing with and resolving incoming queries
- Handling incoming paid-for verifications and processing payments
- Completing online forms
- Processing responses and inputting data onto a dashboard
- Supporting the co-ordination of events and/or marketing campaigns
- General administrative tasks
- Supporting other members of the team with ad hoc tasks when required
- Providing feedback to the wider team and contributing to process improvements
We want to make sure our people have the flexibility they need to balance their personal lives and do well at work. So, we focus on outputs rather than presenteeism and are open to a whole range of ways of working, including flexible hours and working from home.
We're always learning and developing. All our people have access to a huge variety of learning resources to help them achieve this.
Our benefits are great too. We offer:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and three additional days Christmas closure) and flexible agile working
- A range of health and wellbeing benefits, including access to wellbeing support
- The option to join a generous pension scheme
- A wide range of discounts, a cycle scheme, financial wellbeing savings and season ticket loans, as well as a range of other benefits
- We also offer generous parental leave arrangements, career breaks and volunteer leave
What we are looking for
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can't tick every box but we realise the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist. So, if you can do most of what we're looking for, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need.
We're ideally looking for someone who will offer excellent customer service and care with the following experience:
- Experience in an administrative role
- Experience working in an office-based, customer-focused environment.
- Experience working with CRM and financial systems (or similar software).
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) to achieve desired result.