We are looking for working students to support our team for at least 6 months. The position is available immediately.
- As our new working student, you will develop creative graphics concepts and design illustrations, vectorization and animations for various communications materials.
- You will transform graphics concepts into digital formats and create professional presentations as well as templates.
- In addition, you will support our team in designing our website and monitor and analyze international as well as national online trends.
- Furthermore, you are independently responsible for the editing, processing and retouching of product graphics and documents.
- Ongoing bachelor's or master's degree
- Good knowledge of the marketing mix and project management
- Ideally knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint as well as knowledge of graphics and design programs (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign)
- Fluent in German and very good English skills
- Presentation skills and reliable way of working in an international team
- From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
- You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
- In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Mrs Khand Thräner (Talent Acquisition), Tel.:+49 30 2005 59929
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH, headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, is a 100% subsidiary of BASF New Business GmbH. It focuses on establishing and expanding the business under the Forward AM brand with advanced materials, system solutions, components and services in the field of 3D printing. To serve customers in the dynamic 3D printing market, BASF 3D Printing Solutions is organized into startup-like structures. It cooperates closely with the global research platforms and application technologies of various departments at BASF and with research institutes, universities, startups and industrial partners. For further information please visit: www.forward-am.com
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.