At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us!
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What you can expect from us – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
The GSA PAS business for Innovation and Technology has a mission to accelerate innovation and technology transformation across our PAS business in GSA and the world. We use innovation, technology, data and artificial intelligence to create long-term value for our people, our business and our clients. We strive to be recognized as the most value adding provider of people related services in the market. If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative environment within a rapidly growing business, read on.
- Creating high-quality, flexible UI components/modules
- Writing efficient, readable and testable code and support of the frontend development team for all FlexAI products
- Creation and maintenance of documentation and code specification documents
- Carry out code reviews with other developers and architectural discussion with platform architects
- Contributing to the development process and finding best practices for the team
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- University degree in computer science/engineering or comparable working experience as well as gathered software development experience in an agile environment
- Excellent Git skills
- Good CSS and HTML5 skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and written in in English (German is beneficial)
What we can offer you – an inspiring work environment
- Rapid professional and personal development using state-of-the-art technology
- High-performing, connected and diverse teams that live the values of our unique EY spirit
- Modern workstations, use of state-of-the-art technology and a well-developed IT infrastructure
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.