At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Within People Advisory Services in Hamburg, Berlin, Köln, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Stuttgart, Mannheim or München you will be part of a quickly growing business area of Short-Term Business Travel compliance, helping organizations to efficiently manage this complex area with the help of advisory, technology and analytics.
Your key responsibilities
- You will have a client-facing role, creating and maintaining master data for the EY STBT solutions
- Define and improve processes regarding data migration across various environments and broadcasting changes internally and externally to all relevant stakeholders
- Keep master data on different environments (DEV, QA, PROD) up to date
- Work together with different business workstreams (A1, PWD, Immigration, Tax, Process) and technology workstreams (Database, Microservices, RPA, Frontend) and design a solution connecting all layers including data model design, data handling and data visualization
- Work together with the client on designing, developing APIs for master data mappings and support in software engineering processes around database and data model design
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- University degree and work experience in International Business, Economics, Tax or Technology
- Experience in test conception, design and implementation, Azure Devops, ticketing systems (like Jira), triaging tickets/ issues, debugging issues and resolution with development teams
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Ability to work within strict deadlines; attention to detail with strong numerical, technology and analytical skills, and a good understanding of the software test life cycle and a critical mind-set with constructive and proactive problem-solving attitude
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly and adaptive to changing processes
- Fluent in German and English
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- First-class development and career advancement opportunities
- International project work using state-of-the-art technology, a global network and multicultural teams that contribute to the sustainable improvement of the business world of tomorrow
- Join a first-class global employer utilizing some of the most pioneering technology
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.