At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Within People Advisory Services in Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Stuttgart, Mannheim or Munich you will be part of a quickly growing business area of Short-Term Business Travel compliance, helping organizations to efficiently manage this complex area with the help of advisory, technology and analytics.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Delivery Manager you are accountable for the delivery of solution configuration based on the client requirements, available system features and timeline. You will work with Product Owners to understand potential changes to functionality that will impact project timeline
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of the platform and solutions as well as communicating any changes with engagement team
- Identify and coordinate interdependencies across workstreams
- Facilitate solutioning sessions/workshops to deal with risks and issues across implementation workstreams and communicate changes
- Develop and coordinate integrated client end-to-end / UAT testing strategy and execution as well as cutover strategy and plan for clients
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Senior Project Management and Leadership experience
- Understanding of product management disciplines and how standardized products can be customized and rolled-out at scale (Deployment Management, Product Strategy, Product Roadmap, etc.)
- Good understanding of Cloud-based applications, especially in the context of SAP Cloud Platform including different delivery approaches (waterfall / agile) and each pros and cons
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Ability to work within strict deadlines and to make important decisions under pressure but still being a team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly and adaptive to changing processes
- Experience in leading and interacting with cross-functional teams; excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Fluent in German and English
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- First-class development and career advancement opportunities
- International project work using state-of-the-art technology, a global network and multicultural teams that contribute to the sustainable improvement of the business world of tomorrow
- Join a first-class global employer utilizing some of the most pioneering technology
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.