At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Within People Advisory Services in Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Stuttgart, Mannheim or Munich you will be part of a quickly growing business area of Short-Term Business Travel compliance, helping organizations to efficiently manage this complex area with the help of advisory, technology and analytics.
Your key responsibilities
- In the Solution Scope team, you have a client-facing role maintaining solution features and initiating the execution process
- You collect and define requirements according to the current release plan, timeline and client’s needs; maintain user stories, epics and requirements in alignment with internal and external parties; plan and execute all fit-gap workshops with the client; act as a contact person for UI Lead, Business team and the client regarding the functional requirements
- Collaboration with the Functional Testing workstream during the testing phase
- Present EY STBT solutions and features presentations to the client and other relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Be client-centric, but set limits for client where it’s required by the project scope or overall feasibility
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- University degree or work experience in International Business, Economics, Tax, Technology, or others
- Project work experience, Project Management experience beneficial and experience in guiding and interacting with cross-functional teams and in different delivery approaches (waterfall / agile) and each pros and cons. Familiar with PM tools in both approaches like JIRA / MS ADO, etc.
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Overall understanding of product management disciplines and how standardized products can be customized and rolled-out at scale (Deployment Management, Product Strategy, Product Roadmap, etc.)
- Assertiveness and proactive behavior wanted; Ability to work within strict deadlines
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- First-class development and career advancement opportunities
- International project work using state-of-the-art technology, a global network and multicultural teams that contribute to the sustainable improvement of the business world of tomorrow
- Join a first-class global employer utilizing some of the most pioneering technology
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.