At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us!
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Within People Advisory Services in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Mannheim or Dusseldorf you will be part of a quickly growing business area of Short-Term Business Travel (STBT) compliance, helping organizations to efficiently manage this complex area with the help of advisory, technology and analytics. You will take on a wide variety of tasks in the STBT team:
- Participating in demanding implementation projects related to international posting of employees and the connected technical solutions from project set-up to hypercare phases
- Assistance in preparing internal and external client workshops, including material preparation as well as time planning and scheduling of workshops
- Assistance with implementation matters from a compliance content perspective with focus on EU Posted Worker and international social security compliance
- Assist the team with reporting, documentation and processing of data
- Assistance in compiling Business Traveler compliance specific content material on a country-based level
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Pursuit of a Master's degree preferably in the field of Business Administration, Ecomomics
- Flexibility and open-mindedness towards new and varied challenges
- Dedicated team player with a high sense of responsibility and ability to integrate with new teams quickly and adaptive to changing processes
- Ability to work within strict deadlines, attention to detail with numerical, technological and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
What we are offering – an inspiring work environment
- Development of a career network after completing your internship by joining the EY Talent Community and our intern incentive program
- Development of an international work network
- High-performing, connected and diverse teams that live the values of our unique EY spirit
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.