At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Within People Advisory Services in Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Stuttgart, Mannheim or Munich you will be part of a quickly growing business area of Short-Term Business Travel compliance, helping organizations to efficiently manage this complex area with the help of advisory, technology and analytics.
Your key responsibilities
- As Project Management Assistant you have a client-facing role and you will support the Delivery Manager in developing, introducing, and tracking of the project plan and implementation efforts across the delivery team
- Enable delivery team to efficiently contribute to the engagement (tool and process setup incl. access and user management, communications and documentation)
- Support the Delivery Manager and work stream leads in coordinating all local engagement efforts, especially but not only around requirements management
- Maintain and oversee planning, meetings, relevant milestones, deadlines and events and respective communication to the team
- Build out and evolve internal processes over time to ensure flexible adaptation to changes of the project situation
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- University degree or work experience in International Business, Economics, Tax, Technology, or others
- Project work experience, Project Management experience beneficial
- Experience in guiding and interacting with cross-functional teams; Experience in different delivery approaches (waterfall / agile) and each pros and cons. Familiar with PM tools in both approaches like JIRA / MS ADO, etc.
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Assertiveness and proactive behavior wanted; Ability to work within strict deadlines; Critical mind-set with constructive and proactive problem-solving attitude; Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly and adaptive to changing processes
- Fluent in German and English
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- First-class development and career advancement opportunities
- International project work using state-of-the-art technology, a global network and multicultural teams that contribute to the sustainable improvement of the business world of tomorrow
- Join a first-class global employer utilizing some of the most pioneering technology
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.