At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Within People Advisory Services in Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Stuttgart, Mannheim or Munich you will be part of a quickly growing business area of Short-Term Business Travel compliance, helping organizations to efficiently manage this complex area with the help of advisory, technology and analytics.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Solution Architect you will have a client facing role and be the contact person for the client for all technical matters. A Solution Architect is knowledgeable about the solution, but also about the roadmap of the same. You will be the bridge between the Delivery Manager and the development implementation team and SPOC for the client for all technology-related matters
- Align with development team about implementation and timelines for delivery. Further, also align on pipeline and possible deployment strategies to the client in terms of upgrade etc.
- Support the Master Data workstream in all technical questions
- Analyze technical client requirements and assess their doability via configuration or implementation
- Guide the entire program team how certain requirements could be implemented in terms of design
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- University degree and work experience in computer science, technology or equivalent
- Knowledge of software development and current software architecture trends and technologies (e.g. microservices)
- Understand Product Management disciplines and how standardized products can be customized and rolled-out at scale
- Very good understanding of Cloud-based applications, especially in the context of SAP Cloud Platform
- Very good knowledge of Cloud architectures and its delivery
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Smart speaker to articulate complex problems easy; Strong communication skills with business and technology partners; Good in coordinating different communication channels; Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly and adaptive to changing processes
- High flexibility and the willingness to learn in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment with dynamic projects and technologies
- Fluent in German and English
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- First-class development and career advancement opportunities
- International project work using state-of-the-art technology, a global network and multicultural teams that contribute to the sustainable improvement of the business world of tomorrow
- Join a first-class global employer utilizing some of the most pioneering technology
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.