At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself and a better working world for us all. In consulting we focus on management and business as well as performance improvement consulting. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us!
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What you can expect from us – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
As part of our Business Transformation team in Berlin, you advise our customers in the context of our clients’ complex business challenges from an entrepreneurial and holistic perspective with innovative ideas. You will take on a wide variety of tasks:
Engagements will typically involve working with clients to resolve their biggest challenges across clinical and portfolio strategy, market access, launch readiness and commercial strategy
(Senior) Consultants are responsible for leading the creation and production of key deliverables in a project
You will develop your deliverables to high quality and work in a cross-functional team to support the delivery of the overall project
You will be involved in the complete life cycle of a consulting engagement from business development – helping to writing proposals and research clients’ needs – to delivering key components of a project. You will contribute to new business proposals, pitches and project deliverables as required
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Hold a master’s degree in a health-science related topic; advanced degree (MBA or PhD) preferred but not mandatory
- Have previous experience in the life science industry through internships/ working student positions - ideally gained from another consulting environment and/or a global pharmaceutical/biotech/medtech organization
- Are fluent/native in English with the ability to write to a high standard; other European languages desired, especially German
- Are proficient with MS Office; additional quantitative skills related to data analysis and coding such as R, Python, C and VBA are welcome
- Would like to gain further experience in a client-facing position in a consulting environment and a willingness to travel (typically up to 50%) and work abroad based on project needs
What we can offer you – an inspiring work environment
- Comprehensive training and development including as part of our EY Badges program or various digital learning platforms
- Inspiration and individual support from your supervisor
- Diversity and equal opportunities as well as an open corporate culture
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply online via our job portal: www.de.ey.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.