At Tradebyte you work hand in hand with the biggest players in e-commerce - from hip fashion brands to big online shops. We offer you an open work structure and an incomparable team spirit. We believe that work and passion are compatible and for that we offer the appropriate surroundings. With continuous growth, we are looking for new colleagues who share our passion for work. Love what you do - do what you love. Become part of Tradebyte, an independent company within the Zalando Group!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are currently studying economics, social sciences or comparable, ideally with a focus on human resources
- You have already gained some experience in working in HR
- Your strongest skill is your independent and structured way of working
- You are communicative, a real team player and enjoy to take responsibility
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You take on organisational tasks in our daily business in the areas of Health Management, recruiting, and human resources development with a weekly working time of up to 20 hours
- In recruiting you will support us with the creation of meaningful job advertisements, applicant correspondence, and appointment coordination.
- You are well organized and it poses no problem for you to manage several small HR-Projects at the same time
- With your creativity and accuracy, you assist us in writing and documenting internal postings and know-how in our internal wiki
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible working hours (home office possible)
- Initial training weeks and check-in programme
- Comprehensive health management
- Flat hierarchies speed up communication
- Free Club Mate, coffee, water, fresh fruits and soft drinks
- Direct connection to the train station and free parking
- Further training opportunities (internal and external)
- Events: Summer- and christmas parties
- Open tech-culture: DevNights, Global Game Jam and mutual Exchange
We are looking forward to your application.