Publicis Health France, part of the Publicis Groupe, is one of the leading healthcare agencies in France. Within the Publicis Groupe, we offer Healthcare based creative and strategic expertise to help grow and transform businesses. Our ambition is to impulse health and wellness in every Publicis Group client. Ultimately, at Publicis Health, we dream to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health.
We are excited to announce an opening for a creative mind to join our medical scientific team to learn the tricks of the trade and take on the role of assisting in the development of communication campaigns for the pharmaceutical industry. This is an internship position under the guises of the French laws on internships and/or alternance in our Paris office.
The ideal candidate will tick the following boxes:
- Background to understand medical/scientific data and see how it could be used in promotional materials
- Ability to read and understand journal articles and highlight key points to substantiate marketing claims
- Has experience to run literature searches and find the latest evidence on any given disease area
- Willingness to learn new online tools and systems in order to facilitate client review of materials
- Methodical with a sense for details, able to question when something does not seem logical
- An attitude and work ethic that aims for perfection, able to apply this to proofreading tasks
- Ability to work in French and at least working level of English
- Team spirit
- Excellent computer skills and skilled with client templates; Good knowledge of document management systems and other relevant applications (e.g. Excel, Outlook)
- Manages aspects of planning, organizing, and executing projects with a degree of independence
- Demonstrates sound professional judgment in analyzing, responding to, and resolving enquiries, issues and escalations