To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT FRANCE IS LOOKING FOR A Supply chain planning intern for 6 months
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
FUNCTION: Supply Chain
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Paris, France
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is responsible for supporting operational aspects of the supply chain such as following up on production planning, ensuring correct level of stocks across the chain and improving of Supply Chain tools.
Reports to: Supply Chain analyst
Reporting Level: Manages self
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Daily stock management of BAT Warehouse to ensure optimum distribution
- Production planning - follow up of over/under performance of sales and apply corrective actions
- Support of weekly meeting with internal stakeholders
- Follow-up on Trade activities to ensure correct stock level
- Analysis of forecast deviation and interaction with SP&I team
- Support activities with the marketing community to minimize write off / shelf life risk
- Development of trackers to follow up stocks and improve results
- Benchmark ways of working and suggest improvement of current tools
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have experience in stock management?
- Do you have recent experience in Secondary Supply Chain?
- Have you led meetings with different stakeholders or delivered a presentation in front of senior audience?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Supply Chain experience desirable
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Stock management
- Good communication in French and English
- Pack office – especially Excel
- Power BI
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- BAC +4/5 (école d’ingénieur, de commerce ou université)
- Analytical attitude
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building outstanding capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and partnership underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!