Aligned with the R&D Vegetable Leader, Product Line Director and sales team, you deliver application expertise & promotional material related to portfolio markets (Baby-food, Savory, Beverage and Food Protection) by bringing extensive scientific expertise and entrepreneurial spirit to the innovation process. The missions will cover NPD and existing portfolio rejuvenation from the application & formulation point of view, on Vegetables solutions.
- Support global sales and deliver application & sensory reports, being a part of customers' visits, presenting flavor base systems to flavor houses, helping customers deliver taste performance through Diana Food solutions.
- Issue promotional material and sales tools for Vegetables range.
- Develop new applications and market segments where Symrise portfolio is relevant.
- Support developers and sensory manager during NPD programs evaluating new prototypes in application in order to validate their taste & sensory performance.
- Be the global application referent of Diana Food and ensure that global practices follow application best practices and recipes promotion. Be the link within our Symrise global application team by bringing high level of science and application understanding.
* MS in Application, Food Formulation or Flavor science or equivalent scientific degree required
* 0-2 years experience in Formulation & Food Science in the food & flavor industry.
* Excellent technical skills, in particular Food Science, Flavor Chemistry and/or Formulation as well as Food Processing
* Collaboration and influencing skills & expertise; team player ; strong interpersonal and communication skills in multi-cultural environment and ability to build networks in cross-functional position
* Strong business vision, focus to deliver OTIF & support sales in frequent customers visits
* Very good Office package skills
* English mandatory, 2nd language (German, Spanish, Mandarin…) mandatory for international customers' visits
Full-time position located at the Diana Food HQ in Rennes, Brittany.