Sales Representative Pet Specialty Retail at Royal Canin I Liège & Luxembourg - (Graduate Role)
Region: Liège & Luxembourg
What will be the main purposes of your role?
- Growing the Royal Canin business in Liège and Luxembourg.
- Implementing the Royal Canin Strategy on a local level by creating promotions in perfect stores.
- Showing sales excellence by driving for results.
- Building and maintaining a commercial relationship with partners in-store.
- Communicating proactively towards the internal Royal Canin departments of Sales, Marketing, Finance & Logistics.
- Being an ambassador of our brand by giving in-store training and telling our story.
What will your day look like? Each will be different, but you’ll be taking on responsibilities like:
- Developing the sector’s turnover based on the national operating plan.
- Living and implementing the Royal Canin Strategy by putting Cats & Dogs first, providing perfect store & self-merchandising, promoting the brand and engaging stores by tailor-made training.
- Actively using Excel and the Royal Canin Management Tools such as Set2Sell.
- Managing and using local budget to develop the Royal Canin business in the sector.
- Managing trade conditions by partnering with the stores.
Think you can handle that? Great! What can you expect from us:
- Responsibility and freedom to show your entrepreneurship
- Support from experienced senior managers
- Personal & professional development, including global training from Mars University
- Continuing career opportunities in one of the most successful branded goods companies in the world
- Open & international work environments at a family-owned business
- Great social benefits & an industry competitive salary
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you, just make sure you match the following requirements:
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in French is an absolute must. Proficiency in English and Dutch is required.
- Master’s degree in Sales or Marketing.
- Ideally, a first experience in a sales function in the field with a preference for a FMCG organization.
- Affinity with Dogs & Cats.
It all starts here. Are you ready to take the next step in your professional career? We always want you to achieve more. Apply online using the "Apply Now" button and invest in your future.