This is Ekkiden
Ambition and innovation are our driving force. We aim high, act quickly, and acquire the wherewithal that we need to achieve our objectives. Our organisation is shaped by the requirements of both our clients and our teams. Becoming a European benchmark requires hard work, quality and respect. We pave our own path, with international teams committed to sustainable growth. We help clients to innovate and we make sure we question ourselves at all times. At Ekkiden everything is possible. Our managers are trained to bring out the best in every team member. If you are daring, creative, and have great people skills, if you want to live an extraordinary human experience and you don’t want to keep reminding yourself why you get up in the morning, it's time to meet up.
The Community Team
This team is one of the major components of Ekkiden's success. A dynamic and connected team that allows the group to develop using the most advanced techniques and tools in the world of events, digital, web and community management. This Team Community is the group's response to recruitment challenges, through the use of all channels, such as managing relationships with business and engineering schools, participating in specialized trade shows, being present on social networks and producing content, monitoring our many applications and leading the relationship with our candidates. This hybrid team enables the Business teams to gain market share and the group to achieve its ambitious growth objectives by surrounding itself with the best people at the right time and in the right place.
You will be responsible for the German Market.
- Competitive and Market Intelligence
- Indentify areas of process improvement, service enhancement and opportunities to increase the scope of service
Building strong relationships with Business Managers across your business area
Work closely with Business Managers to ensure understanding of roles, the business and the clients
- Defining key criteria for sourcing
- Identifying and contacting the best candidates (job boards, social networks, events,...) matching with business needs
- Coaching managers in recruitment and selection techniques to ensure legally compliance
- Maintain the recruitment system so that it accurately reflects the status of all activity
- Develop and maintain relationships with medium list candidates from identification throughout the recruitment process
- Building and managing communities with candidates after recruitment process
- Brainstorming on strategies of innovative acquisition/growth hacking/inbound marketing and resourcing campaigns
- Creation and supervision of marketing digital actions, web, social media, content and events
- Create and maintain school's relationships
What we are looking for
- A personality! Someone who is self-driven, perseverant, with a crazy desire to get involved, to have an impact and to participate in an ambitious entrepreneurial project within a passionate and motivated team
- Someone with strong interest for community management, digital, communication, recruitment and networking
- Ideally someone looking for an end of studies internship with the objective to hire you as permanent contract of VIE abroad
- Master with focus on HR, Talent acquisition, Digital, Marketing or Communication
- Fluent in German and English is mandatory, any other language is a plus.