We are looking for motivated staff to join our team at the Leipzig site.
Exciting tasks await you
- You contribute the experience you gained in your studies and attain deep knowledge in the field of cloud computing
- You support our cloud experts with the implementation, testing and go-live of flexible architecture in consideration of clean codes and good software crafting
- You support our internal teams and clients in implementing exciting technical projects
- You drive the further development of our extensive services, products and solutions
- You work in a multidisciplinary team in a modern and agile working environment
Your skill set
- Very successfully completed Austrian HTL degree, bachelor's or master's degree with strong focus on IT, such as (business) informatics, industrial engineering, mathematics or physics, or equivalent education/training/experience
- You have gained some first experiences in at least one of the following fields:
- Cloud infrastructure solutions (such as IaaS & PaaS, Azure Resource Manager (ARM))
- Containerization with Docker or Kubernetes
- Continuous integration and deployment (such as Azure DevOps, TFS, SonarQube)
- Cloud deployment models at enterprise level (public, private, hybrid)
- Programming in C#, Python, Java or Scala (full stack)
- Cloud security
- Common cyber and security standards (such as ISO 2700x, NIST, CSA, etc.)
- Market-leading cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- You have an analytical and structured mind to solve complex issues
- You have strong communication skills and you use our large network of experts
- You are creative, full of innovative ideas and you are eager to try out new technologies
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
You are more interested in a career in our Austrian offices ? Please click here.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte and will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?