Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. With Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
We are looking for a marketing intern to help support the UK and Northern Europe region. Located in our London office, you will work with a small team and directly report to the UK & Northern Europe Marketing Manager. Your role will be to assist in the execution of marketing activities and support the team through innovative and fresh marketing ideas.
- Manage technical aspects of our marketing campaigns e.g. landing page creation, tracking, social media posts, etc
- Support ABM campaigns through paid campaigns, content creation, and research
- Events: Support campaigns for both virtual and eventually in-person events such as meetups, conferences, webinars, and more.
- Help track marketing programs and monitor and analyze the performance
- Ad hoc research and analysis to support campaign activities as required
- Creativity and the ability to spot opportunities to help us continually innovate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (Nordics languages or Dutch proficiency a plus)
- Communicative and open to working with different profiles and cultures on a daily basis
- Good attention to detail and an eye for design
- Experience with marketing tools such as Hubspot, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Vidyard or Bannersnack a plus
- Strong inclination towards innovative technologies like Big Data and Predictive analysis