Company: LinkedTrade Technologies Ltd.
Position: Structured Products FinTech Analyst
Type: Full time
Contact: [email protected]
LinkedTrade Technologies is a leading SaaS multi-dealer platform dedicated to the structured products industry. Built on the latest technologies, LinkedTrade connects the Buy-side (private banks, asset managers, and distributors) to the Sell-side (issuers and investment banks) digitally and offers end-to-end automation and real-time connectivity for financial engineering, pricing, execution, and life-cycle management of structured products.
We empower the Wealth Management industry with an easy-to-use platform customized to any of our client’s needs. LinkedTrade offers cutting-edge solutions that outperform traditional services and allows live pricing and trading for structured products with the entire capital market.
About the Role
You will be working in our FinTech team and help us developing our fast-growing platform LinkedTrade. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with investment banks, developers, and clients. You will work on complex structured products implementations, intelligent algorithms development and will be part of the business development team. In addition, you will help ensure that our clients maximize the value they are receiving from LinkedTrade and handle onboarding, training, support, and upgrades.
LinkedTrade is looking for a highly motivated candidate with a drive for technology and a strong interest in derivatives and structured products.
Working in a small, dynamic, and forward-thinking, entrepreneurial Fintech will allow you to make a real difference to our business whilst gaining experience across a fast-changing industry.
- Support our clients, discuss, and analyze their needs to improve the workflows for our platform
- Collaborate with our developers to discuss and solve any identified issues or improvements
- Collaborate with the investment banks to map new product types and set up new APIs
- Test some of the pricing results on various structured products with our QA team
- Manage the onboarding and integration of new clients
- Participate in the road map design and release cycles
- Create and maintain some of our Python algorithms
- Strong interest in FinTech and Structured Products
- Drive and adaptability to collaborate with all our stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, problem solver, and result-oriented
- High work ethic and level of professionalism
- Minimum 1-year experience in Structured Products or digital solutions
- A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Python, SQL, APIs, Excel, VBA
- Knowledge in Machine Learning and Amazon Web Services would be a plus
- Fluent in English
If you are ready to discuss how you might contribute to LinkedTrade success, please submit your resume to [email protected]