What you need to apply You'll need to be currently studying for a degree, and on track for a 2:1.
Help us shape a new world at Bank of America
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
At Bank of America, we care deeply about our planet and the people on it. That's why we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities. We develop emerging technology to help organizations gain funding more safely, rapidly and globally than ever. And we support our people to lead the way in change, too.
Join our GBAM Chief Operating Office Summer Analyst Program, and you'll kick-start a global career, with incredible opportunities for life long learning, development and support. You'll build skills through real responsibilities, working within a group on a variety of new initiatives, projects and tasks. And, you'll receive extensive formal training from day one, in addition to on-the job support and mentorship.
What you'll be doing:
- Making an impact both as an individual and as part of a team
- Working on several projects at once with team support
- Developing communication skills by interacting with team members
- Collecting and reviewing important documents, including deal files and legally required documentation
- Developing Excel and analysis skills by building and maintaining complex spreadsheets
- Performing various analyses, including operational loss analysis, and reporting gap analysis
Ready to kick-start your career? We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you're as passionate as we are about making the world better, this could be the opportunity for you.
Analyst internships and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it's best to submit your application as early as you can