What you need to apply You'll need to be currently studying for a degree, and on track for a 2:1.
We're shaping worlds at Bank of America
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
At Bank of America, we care deeply about our planet and the people on it. That's why we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities. We develop emerging technology to help organizations gain funding more safely, rapidly and globally than ever. And we support our people to lead the way in change, too.
Join our Global Markets Sales & Trading Analyst Summer Program and you'll kick-start a global career, with opportunities for lifelong learning, development and support.You'll learn key fundamentals, from pitching a stock to pricing a bond, and work in placements across all of our sales and trading functions. You'll be trained on the job, assisting the team with sales, trading and hedging activities while experiencing first-hand how markets behave.
What you'll be doing:
- Learning how to research situations, evaluate risk, and make real-time decisions
- Gaining experience in sales, trading and hedging activities•Assisting the team in structuring, pricing and executing trades
- Assessing market trends and performing research analysis, to help provide data for our clients
- Helping to originate, structure and model transactions
- Handling day-to-day transaction needs, including reconciliation and clearing services
Ready to kick-start your career? We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you're as passionate as we are about making the world better, this could be the opportunity for you.
Analyst internships and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it's best to submit your application as early as you can.