Supply Planner Assistant (M/F) - 6 months Internship - Mechelen (near Brussels) January 2022
We’re Mondelēz International, the world’s leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum. We market our products in 165 countries and have annual net revenues of $34 billion. Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Milka, Prince, Oreo and Cadbury. Creating and developing the world’s favorite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. In fact, ‘monde’ comes from the Latin word for ‘world’ and ‘delez’ is another way of saying ‘delicious’!Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
Within Supply Chain, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Guarantee the best possible service to the customer while optimizing costs within the Demand Fulfillment Analyst service and the supply of products from around fifty European sites to our warehouses.
- Alert Sales and Marketing teams of risks (Out of stocks and overstock, etc.).
- Animate and challenge our European factories: management of production plans, stock levels monitoring.
- Animate the indicators of our Supply Chain department: service level, projected stock, risks of expired stock.
- Benchmark ways of working in other countries to work on continuous improvement initiatives.
You might be the one we are looking for if…
- You are still enrolled in a University, Business school and you are studying towards a Master’s Degree
- You have an internship university/school agreement for the whole duration of the internship
- You have already completed an internship in Supply Chain/ Logistic
- You are able to work independently and responsibly, with strong analytical skills
- You are proficient with Excel, Power Point and Nielsen
- You are fluent in English
- Additional fluency in Dutch or French is considered as a plus
What we offer…
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more.
It is also a chance to become part of Mondelez talent pool of interns: a high majority of our junior opportunities are filled by our previous interns!
- Place of work: Mechelen (30 min from Brussels by train) / or work from home
- Beginning: January 2022
- Duration: 6 months
- Compensation: According to profile
We are certified by Happy Trainees among Western European interns.
Do you want to know why? Get to know us and apply!
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available