We are papernest.
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep pushing/keep on this course/keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
To face the next challenges, we are looking for an intern to help us kickstart our marketing conquest of India. We want to bring our services to people all around the world, and we’re more than excited to foray into a new continent for papernest.
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team. So please, join us !
To face the next challenges, we are looking for an International Digital Marketing (English/Hindi native).
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will work on the international expansion of papernest's platforms abroad directly with our Organic Acquisition Marketing Manager. You will be in charge of identifying opportunities to bring more traffic to papernest and develop our strategy by working on the following areas:
- Marketing strategy: research and understand the market, identify content opportunities, implement digital acquisition strategies.
- Website launch: work with our CMS to implement new pages, optimise conversion, analyse visitor behavior.
- Lead generation: using scraping methods and scripts to extract data for intelligence gathering, partnerships development.
- Content Marketing: finding new opportunities that can generate traffic, copywriting articles with high SEO value, managing outside agencies to produce content.
- Automatic email campaign launch (A/B testing, iterations and implementations).
- Reporting, statistical analysis and implementation of new strategies.
Your profile :
- Business Master’s Student in Marketing, Online Marketing or Business Engineering Student
- Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
- Analytical skills (good knowledge on Excel, SQL is a +) and SEO knowledge
- Creative and bold, passionate about digital & entrepreneurship
- Native Hindi and native/bilingual in English. Another Indian language is a real + !
- Knowledge and/or experience of the India Telco market is a real + !
- To have impact autonomy, and to tackle big challenges in a fast growing startup with high ambitions for 2021 !
- To work in a multicultural and international environment under Barcelona's sun.
- You will be empowered and responsible, which is fundamental for the development of the company.
- You will work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams.
- We like to share good times together: breakfast, paperparty and get together moments.
Your manager will be William, our Digital Acquisition Manager for the UK, Germany and India. A proud Kiwi raised far away from the archipelago of his origins, William is an expert camper and will spin the decks at the eventual Barcelona paper-party. He joined papernest with the heavy task of building the UK acquisition platforms from the ground up, and now oversees our strategy both across the Channel but also for our newest markets.
- First call with the TA team to talk about our values and your applications
- Excel & English copywriting test
- An interview with William, your future manager
- A short call with Charles, our SEO manager
If you are up for the challenge we can’t wait to meet you!
papernest is a disability-friendly company.